In a Nutshell About Us
James Bourke Architects established in April 2006. The Practice is registered with the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland (RIAI) and is accredited in Conservation Grade 3 with the RIAI.
The principal strengths that the practice brings to our clients are:-
- Extensive experience in excess of 24 years and expertise across a range of project types:
- Residential – one off houses, multiple housing and apartments
- Education – primary, secondary and third level
- Sheltered Housing/ creches
- Office and Commercial
- Sustainable Design
The practice is founded on an emphasis and reputation for design excellence and providing clients with a responsive and accessable service at a competitive cost.
What we Offer
We are a small friendly architects office that offers a range of design, project management and advisory services for all sorts and sizes of projects. We have a reputation for great designs and for our straightforward and client-friendly service. If it’s just good design advice at the start of a project, planning permission, full construction documents or taking the building from start to finish on site we can offer whatever extent of service you require.
- BIOGRAPHICAL : JAMES BOURKE NAME: James Bourke NATIONALITY: Irish POSITION: Principal EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS Diploma Architecture, Bolton Street...